TwilightCity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Career

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akeno_Kobayashi
Arbiter
Arbiter
Akeno_Kobayashi

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-07-18

New Career Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Career   New Career Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:36 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Senctum/index.php?act=idx
Squiggles.
master member
master member
Squiggles.

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-05-26

New Career Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Career   New Career Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:51 pm

It looks like it'd sound cool!
Haha I wish i could write songs.
Good job, Dairn.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/purplechocolatesprinkles
Akeno_Kobayashi
Arbiter
Arbiter
Akeno_Kobayashi

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-07-18

New Career Empty
PostSubject: New Career   New Career Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:42 pm

I want to become a rapper. I have already made two awesome songs. Jordan has already heard them. He thinks they are awesome.

My A+ song: Are You Ready

(Verse 1) Yeah, I'm ready to take the stage by storm. Like I was suppose to when I was born. Rap gladiator with a boombox horn. Rap is an art that comes from the heart like a poison dart that drills in the minds of younglings who walk around with fake gold bling-blings. They want to do what we do cause they think it's cool. They want a nice life, money, cars, and a pool but all they can do is drool. So, seize a time you can call "mine" and ask yourself "Are you ready to leave this all behind?" Yeah, I'm ready.

(Chorus) (Are You Ready?)* I'm ready to do my best. * I'm ready to be ready to beat all the rest. * I'm ready to do what I can to be a man, but I am already am. So, here's the question to your life's final exam: Are you Ready?

(Verse 2) Yeah, I'm ready to be all I can be can't you see? This life is mine to lead. The only one who can lead me is me and only me. Rap is the only thing that sets my soul free. The honey to my bees. The bee's knees. There's only a few who can lead these careers. Take leers and read TV Guide's Jeers and have the courage to try again so he don't have to say "fin" to his rap life. To have kids and a beautiful wife. But with good comes sacrifice. So, are you ready to take the Knife of Life? Yeah, I'm ready.

(Chorus)

(Verse 3) Life comes at you fast so if you feel like kicking someone a** just to have th3 last laugh think twice. Karma ain't always nice. Like back in school when you had lice. You tried your best to be cleanlier than the rest but your hair was a maggot nest. I guess best ain't always best. But that don't mean try less. You need to finish this mess. So, ask yourself "Are You Ready"?

(Chorus)
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Senctum/index.php?act=idx
Sponsored content

New Career Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Career   New Career Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Career
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwilightCity :: Discussion :: News-
Jump to: