TwilightCity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AelCrest..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-05-26

AelCrest.. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:42 am

"God shut the fuck up before I have Aelee zap you with a fucking lightning bolt or somthing, can your punk ass do nothing but complain that you might oh so horibbly have to wait maybe an hour for the news?" Aeian yelled, exasperated.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightcity.forumotion.net
Aladea
Winged Knight
Winged Knight
Aladea

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:44 am

OOC : lmaoo, i was just gonna say i was gonna zap him! bitch.

"Just because I'm a "bitch" doesn't make you any less annoying!" Aelee helped Aeian "team up" on "the other kid"

OOC : pssst, you could tell me his name now XD
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

Number of posts : 346

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:51 am

"You got somethin to fuckin say, smartass!? Maybe if you answered some questions of 'oh bitchy Morence' i wouldn't have to bitch and bitch and be so agrivated from you two!" Morence slightly tilted his head to the side, spoke with his teeth clenched and started gettin more pissed off, since hes pretty much pissed off all the time.

OOC: Lol there you go
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:52 am

"Oh complain complain, maybe there taking there time comparing how sucky you are compared to EVERYONE else!" Aeian yelled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Aladea
Winged Knight
Winged Knight
Aladea

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:55 am

Yikes "Hey I said you were annoying, not a bitch..Thank you," Aelee said. "I think I'm just going to go find out where my dorm is, screw you guys!"
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:58 am

"yeah see you later, bitch. And same for you Aeian, you jag off, i might not be the best, but at least i get it done!!!"

Morence stomped off in a random direction to find out where he could get information about the registration acceptance.

OOC: i feel so bad lol..i dont like playing as a jerk. I'm naturally a nice person so its hard xD
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:00 am

"Aw I wanted to drag that out more"Aeian sighed, "ahh well want me to show you to your dorm?" Aeian asked.

OOC: really its easy for me xD
Back to top Go down
Aladea
Winged Knight
Winged Knight
Aladea

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:03 am

OOC : i like being mean, just saying. haha coco calls me mean
all the time ;[ . im just honest D; XD

Aelee stomps away, finee, I'll just go to my dorm, wherever that may be

OOC : too lazy to write anything else since i have to get off XD
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:07 am

OOC: Im tired of being mean lol. I'm gonna have Morence cool down for good and get his manners back

Morence went for a walk through the forrest down by the river Aeian mentioned. There he sat in peace and reasoned everything in his mind from what happened earlier that day to now.

it doesn't help at all to just make enemies. Everyone else in my life gone... Morence thought and thought.

Morence finally realized how much of a jackass he'd been for no apparent reason. He felt terribley bad and with a deep sigh and splashing some cold water on his face, he stood up and went to find Aeian and Aelee to apologize.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:08 pm

"Oh.." Aeian said and followed after Aelee, "So you want me to show you the dorms or no?"
Back to top Go down
Aladea
Winged Knight
Winged Knight
Aladea

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:40 pm

"Oh suure, since I have no idea where anything is, that works." Aelee stopped so she could let Aeian lead the way to the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:00 am

Morence walked through the forrest quickly until he saw something out of place. He noticed a quick shine of metal about 20 yards to the right of him. Morence stopped and almost immediatley, a sharp knife (like what the NINJAS would throw xD) flew right past his face, chopping off about a inch of his longest bang. Unarmed, Morence dived behind a nearby tree as three more knifes hit the back of it. Morence then heard someone running so fast, that all he really heard was the 'whoosh' from their footsteps. Whoever this person was, Morence knew that he or she, was definatley experienced in killing for if he would've kept walking, the knife would've struck his skull. Quickly, Morence threw himself up and started sprinting as he heard the assassin behind him. Morence was about to dive to the right behind another tree until a knife struck him in the back of the right thigh, then another in his upper arm, another in his left calf and then a short blade in his back. He then fell on the ground, face first. Morence didn't wanna die here, from some random person after all that he just lived through, he wanted to at least know who this person was that was going to take everything else from him..his life. Forcing himself, he pushed himself up on his hands, shaking.
With a cruel act, the assassin walked up to Morence and rested his foot on the hilt of the blade that was stuck in Morence's back, preventing Morence from rising himself up anymore. And being even crueller, the assassin deliberately pushed his foot on the hilt, causing it to slowly cut Morence's insides and go further. Morence collapsed on the ground again.
Morence gasped and then screamed in excruciating pain. And then in a blind rage, he used all the strength he had left to turn himself around and use his legs to pull the assassin down to him connecting the assassin's body with the blade sticking out of Morence's torso. Then Morence grabbed the assassin's jaw and the top left of his/her head and snapped it to the left.

That was easier then i thought Morence thought for a quick second

As the assassin's body went limp, Morence groaned in pain and pushed the assassin's body off of the sharp end of the blade and then ripped the blade out of his own body. Rolling back over, he took out the little knives, one by one, leaving a blood puddle right where he is. He knew he was losing a lot of blood and wouldn't last long if he didn't get to a medic quickly. Morence took his black leather jacket off and then slipped his white shirt off. Ripping his white shirt into three smaller pieces and one larger piece. Tieing the shirt's fabric around each of his wounds, he put his black leather jacket on his bare naked back. He then limped the way back to wherever Aeian last was, hoping he was still there, so he could ask where he could get some help. The white fabric from his shirt was already turning red and he forced himself to ignore the pain. Morence was sweating and was turning pale. He stumbled passed the academy's gates and headed back where Aeian was ignoring all the comments he heard on the way....

"Is that boy drunk off of ale?"

"He looks as if hes going to throw up"

"Teenagers...they'll never learn"
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:58 pm

"Well I am the only one that does pay attention, well your directionally challenged so its ok I guess." Aeian laughed.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:05 pm

Morence stumbled through the courtyard and through some halls towards where Aeian and Aelee were. Both of their backs were turned and as he slowly limped up to them, covering his wound with his hand inside of his jacket. Morence leaned against a wall, sweating ice cold drops and softly breathed the name

"Aeian..." Loud enough so Aeian could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AelCrest..
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwilightCity :: RPG :: Original roleplay-
Jump to: