TwilightCity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Old Republic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-05-26

The Old Republic Empty
PostSubject: The Old Republic   The Old Republic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:41 pm

"Thus began the unprecedented stalemate. The Jedi reconnecting with their roots, the Republic nursing its wounds, the Sith consolidating their power in a galaxy divided between darkness and light." ―Jedi Master Gnost-Dural

The end of the Great Galactic War set the stage for a Cold War between the Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic. By the end of the war, thousands of Jedi were dead. The Galactic Republic focused its anger on the Jedi, blaming the order for its defeat at the hands of the Sith. Though they were still committed to defending the Republic, the surviving Jedi chose to return to their ancient homeworld of Tython in order to rebuild their strength. Although his Empire was stronger than ever, the Sith Emperor no longer seemed to desire total conquest. He handed over control of the Empire to the Dark Council, who would oversee the day-to-day affairs of state, and went on to pursue his own mysterious goals as the Sith consolidated their power. Years of border skirmishes and proxy wars have pushed the two superpowers closer and closer to open warfare, the second Great Galactic War.

Name: Akashei

Alias: Whisper

Class: Sith Assassin

Race: Human with cybernetic implants

Description: Akashei stands six feet tall with dark black hair that covers his ears, and partially hides eyes that are cold, grey, and as depthless as the ocean. His body is lithe and flexible, toned from years of meditation and combat experience, though his complextion remains slightly pale. Akashei covers his handsome features with a black mask over his mouth and nose, and a red scarf that wraps around his neck and trails down his back. his clothes seem to be tailored more for a smuggler then a force user, as he wears a black hooded jacket that ties in the front, and black pants tucked into combat boots. He was named whisper because he is as silent as death and as quick as the wind. His weapon is a double-bladed lightsaber with a purple color crystal, though his weapon and color can change depending on his mission.

History: akashei was born on a planet near the outer rim and remembers little of his childhood before he was discovered to be force sensitive, and taken to Korriban to be trained in the Sith arts. There his unique talent for steath and deception was discovered, and he soon became feared among his pupils, earning the nickname Whisper. His masters eagerly trained him in the arts of assassination, but many soon grew weary of his talent, and jealous lords presented his with a daunting task, to infiltrate the Jedi academy of Tython.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightcity.forumotion.net
Akeno_Kobayashi
Arbiter
Arbiter
Akeno_Kobayashi

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-07-18

The Old Republic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:03 am

OOC: Pimping.
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Senctum/index.php?act=idx
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-05-26

The Old Republic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:45 pm

Name: Zakla'da Kenobi

The Old Republic Thank_10

Home Planet: Stewjon

The Old Republic Planet10

Jedi Academy: Tython

The Old Republic Tython10

Jedi Master: .........................................................

The Old Republic Jedi_m10

MASTA CHIEF!!!

Lawlz...just kidding...

Here SHE really is....
The Old Republic Jedi_y10
Jedi Master: Nwor-Badnarim

I always had slight of a crush on my appointed master. In my fantasies and even my dreams sometimes, we were in love and lived our peaceful life out on a planet of blue sky with nice cool wind and beautiful baby blue water. Before my imagination become to wild, I would finally try and block this out of my mind because a Jedi mustn't feel these foolish...feelings. Love, happiness, sadness, fear, anger, hate, all these feelings would only distract and destroy would say Master Yoda. Not to mention, my Master, Nwor-Badnarim, is such a powerful, focused Jedi..that if by some how she even thought of me as just a friend, she wouldn't let that get in the way of her duty of being one of the protectors of our universe as she was and was meant to be.

I must stop this foolishness. Focus, Kenobi, focus.

Thought Kenobi as he deflected three other blasters being shot from his front, behind, and right. Regaining focus of the force, he force jumped fifteen feet over the droid in his front swiftly slicing it in half, then he threw his saber at the one that had, had been to his side taking off its head. In the very next moment, Kenobi felt a sudden confidence and with it he reached out at the droid feeling the force flowing all through his feet to his legs to his torso into his arms...closing his eyes, he began to ball his hand up into a struggling fist, as if there were something there in the middle of his palm trying to keep it from closing. Kenobi's face grew dark and his eyes were focused with an anger and hatred.

I will not let it happen..I wont! I swear if I have to kill I...

The droid's outer body then snapped INTO the inner body creating a block of machine parts, until Kenobi finally released his grip and the block fell out of place into at least thousands of different parts. Kenobi's color rushed back into face and his eyes were once lively chocolate brown eyes again.

Master Nwor-Badnarim, who had been to the side letting her padawan practice on some lowly creatures, gently placed her hand on Kenobi's shoulder and said sternly.

"Serasac, push, do not pull. It is the force push, not the force grab. The academy taught you the difference haven't they? The Force grab is a very dangerous power that is definitely not for a young padawan to use, nor is it even for the Jedi. It is the Sith, those who mean to kill instantly and destroy everything that use the hostile force grab. The Force push at most can knock one unconscious using the correct amount of force..And compassion"

With that, Kenobi asked a question that he hoped Nwor-Badnarim would not be able to sense the true purpose of the reason he is asking.

"But Master..you, the Jedi Council, even the Academy tell me not to use your feelings. If we don't use our feelings, then why did you say use compassion? Compassion is a feeling like happiness, anger, ....love??"

For a moment, Nwor-Badnarim just looked at young Kenobi with her young beautiful eyes as if wondering the same thing, but at last she replied...

"There is a difference between feelings, Serasac"

Gently touching his heart.

"And feelings"

Gently touching his forehead.

With disappointment, Kenobi sighed under his breath and nodded to his Master. Nwor smiled and nodded back at him and began to walk continuing their journey

Last edited by Montmorencey Salavator on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akeno_Kobayashi
Arbiter
Arbiter
Akeno_Kobayashi

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-07-18

The Old Republic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:54 pm

Name: Sion

Affiliation: Neutral Saber Wielder (Neither Dark or Light)

Home Planet: Naboo

Bio: Trained in both Dark and Light sides of the Force, Sion leads a headless life. No reason for being what he is, but enjoys it none the less.
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Senctum/index.php?act=idx
Sponsored content

The Old Republic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Republic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwilightCity :: RPG :: Original roleplay-
Jump to: