TwilightCity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-05-26

zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Empty
PostSubject: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:28 pm

AS the name implies this is a pen and paper(or in our case keyboard and monitor) style roleplaying game, similar i guess to d20 modern.

The game starts out as we are all soldiers(well you can have it otherwise) traveling in a jeep traveling through a charred city full of skeletons of old buildings and cars burning and cracks in the earth, oh and hordes of zombies that will stop at nothing to tear you apart and eat your flesh, even if it means climbing fences and running insanely long distances just to end you.

well as my character, i have my char sheet, so im jsut going to post up a bit of info about him.

Name: Jordan

level: 1

strength: 18
Dexterity: 15
Constitution: 16
Intelligence: 17
wisdom: 16
Charisma: 16

HP: 11

Weapons: knife(1d4)
TEC-9 machine pisol(2d6)
M4 Carbine rifle(2d8)
fragmentation gernade(4d6)
undercover vest( light armor)

Last edited by TwilightShade on Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://twilightcity.forumotion.net
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

Number of posts : 346

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:10 pm

Name: Tony

Occupation: Marines (1st Lieutenant) <-- will help out with my story line.

Level 1

Strength 18 (+4)
Dexterity 13 (+1)
Constitution 20 (+5)
Intelligence 9 (-1)
Wisdom 8 (-1)
Charisma 15 (+2)

Size: Medium
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 190 lb
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
Skin: Tan

M16A2 assault rifle (2d8)
Knife (1d4)
Glock 17 autoloader (2d8)
Sawed-off Shotgun (2d8)
M79 Grenade Launcher (damage varies)
Frag grenade (4d6)
Molotov cocktail (1d6)
Concealable vest (medium armor)

Last edited by Morence on Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:30 pm

"Sir!" Sergeant Major snapped a crisp salute. "We are heading towards the city Sir!" he yelled.

Last edited by TwilightShade on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:33 pm

Smiles at Sergeant Major Brown

"At ease, man! Haha, Come on Jordan, cut it out! You didn't act like this in highschool! Your my best bud, you dont have to call me sir!" Grabs Jordan by the shoulder and gives him a tight squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:44 pm

Jordan smiled at First Lieutenant Casares. " Well... what can i say?" he asked. "Its been my job for years to salute higher ranking officers." he laughed. Jordan sat down on the side of the jeep as it rumbled along. Suddenly he heard someone stand up and take a few steps over to them.
"Sir!" Seargent major Brown snapped a salute to Casares. "Seargent Major Brown reporting for duty, the city gate is only about thirteen miks(miles) away, sir!"
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:46 pm

Starts chuckling now at how they both are saluting him. "Dakota? Not you too haha, all those times i beat on you, im shocked you are saluting me"

Looking now over at Jordan "And you, your just a rank away, i heard they want to advance you" Winks at him as he nudges his arm
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:53 pm

"Well tony, they are probably desperate." Jordan said bitterly, then flashed a brief smile.
Back to top Go down
Commando1997

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:54 pm

Name: Dakota

level: 1

strength: 18
Dexterity: 17
Constitution: 16
Intelligence: 16
wisdom: 15
Charisma: 17

Weapons: desert eagle(2d8)
frag gernade(4d6)
pull up pouch vest(light armor)
dynamite(2d6)
knife(1d4)
m4 carbine(2d8)

"Well Tony how long in the Marines oh yea all those times you beat on me, but I could take you now."Dakota laughed.

Last edited by Commando1997 on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:04 pm

"Haha still got that sense of humor Jordan, and Dakota, i wouldn't be so sure of yourself. I've been here for about 6 years now" Winks.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:12 pm

"Well, sir, were only a couple of minutes away from the city, you can see the outline from here." Jordan pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:15 pm

"Danggg Stop it man!! Just call me sir when we are around other officers, these others are only sergeants, and lower. Also, i never really got a good explaination for what we are doing here, General Craver only gave me a brief sentence that i have to watch over the rest of you. Any of you know why we are here?"
Back to top Go down
Commando1997

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:17 pm

'We will have to do something to get the gates open'Dakota said firmly
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:20 pm

"Gates open? Ummm, is there a problem with them? Is that all we gotta do? Come on, bro. Details!"
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:23 pm

Jordan laughed. "Rest assured!" he began. "I'm a demolition expert."
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:25 pm

Raises his eyebrows

"Hmm that could work, but i just would like to know why must we take down this gate? Are people trapped in their or people can't get in? Why this particular city? Basically, our mission, my mission is to help and protect the rest of you, what is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Commando1997

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:27 pm

"Well tony, our job is to get through this city without casualties and to get to a helicopter extraction point by the harbor." Dakota stated.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:39 pm

"Which means were going to have to run over some buggers, but don't worry, this jeep is tricked out with a roll cage, and another outer cage to stop them from getting in but we can still shoot, plus there is a mounted machine gun up top that can be controlled from inside, and to customize it personally i added some four inch steel spikes to tear the bastards up." Jordan laughed.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:42 pm

"................................................................................................................." First gets a awkward expression when Dakota said 'casualties' and then shocked after everythin Jordan just said.

"WHA!?!?! What the hell is going on!?!?!??!"
Back to top Go down
Commando1997

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:44 pm

'Well every since I joined the military I've been on tip top shape these days'Dakota said
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:46 pm

"Well that was pretty random." Jordan said. "Well anyway, what do you mean you don't know whats going on, were entering dangerous territory, have you not been paying attention to what has been happening?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:48 pm

"What has been happening? All thats been happenin are us rollin in a jeep towards some city and my damn General not even giving me information but to help and protect all of you. Freakin Iraqs attackin this city, or the Japs? Whats goin on?!"
Back to top Go down
Commando1997

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:50 pm

"I don't know ethier who is giving us info'said Dakota
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:53 pm

"Guys, they don't even release the information i have to my superiors!" Jordan said. "Well there WAS a terrorist attack, and well... you'll see what happened, i haven't seen yet, but I've heard accounts."
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:01 pm

"Freakin typical, always tryin to kill more of their troops." Extremely ticked off and unreasonable at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Commando1997

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:04 pm

"It seems damn sure like thats what he wants to happen." Dakota grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)   zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zombie apocalypse(for lack of a better title)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next