TwilightCity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Underworld

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Underworld - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:07 pm

"Ummmm..i dont know, Morence. My father wouldn't be happy..."

"Oh, he wont be mad, i'll make sure i have fun with you, ER i uh meant, go do fun things with you. AH! Go walkin and pumpin our muscles. AH!!!"

"Maybe another time Morence...i really have to be with my father" Kate Walks away rather quickly."

Morence mumbles "Ah damn myself.."
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

Number of posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:08 pm

Jamlamin stepped into the door of the shop and took a quick glance around.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightcity.forumotion.net
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:13 pm

OOC: so when is some action gonna start?

Kicks some dust on the ground, wanting to shove his face in the dust.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:16 pm

OOC: i gave a chance xD when i threw the apple lol it could of hit you XD and kates dad can be the owner of the leather shop and you can come in here

Jamlamin walked up to the counter and rapped on it, waiting for someone to answer him.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:22 pm

OOC: dang you lol..well..give another chance! And it doesn't ALWAYsssss have to be us fighting >,< lol

Sits on the ground indian style right in the middle of the market. Then sighs.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:24 pm

Jamlamin converses with the man at a counter and buys a large rucksack and steps outside.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:25 pm

Scratches his neck and then looks around at the crowd of people, taking in his surroundings, which he hardly has ever done.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:27 pm

Jamlamin walked briskly towards the stands and filled the rucksack full with vension and paid for it. Jamlamin strung it around his back as if it was the weight of a small feather.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Sees that old, but young man again. He examines him, wishing Morence was as muscular as him. Maybe then Kate would like him. That hair is even kool, even though its white. Hes buff, Morence thought. Sighs again and tilts his head down.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:36 pm

Jamlamin walked over to the boy sitting in the road and tapped him lightly in the side with his boat, "Boy, where is a shop that sells, hmm some pots... and utensils so i can have stew?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:43 pm

Looks up into dark gray blue stunning eyes. Then after only a few seconds in a hypnotic stage, he shakes his head thinking of just another thing the guy has that could get Kate. Sighs once again, and then points to the direction with a lamp post outside.

"Over there, the inn. They sell some cooking supplies. Can get a drink there too if you want" Mumbles loudly but very unattentionful, as if he was really bored saying it.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:45 pm

"Hm... boy, if i provide the food and ingredients would you take me to your house and let me cook the supper?" he asked wearily.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Raises an eyebrow

"Uhhh...why would you do something like that, sir? Do i know you? Are you a friend of my fathers?"
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:49 pm

"The blacksmith, hmm... i know him, if not for the meeting we just had today, but i am tired, i walked fifty miles from my home here, you you seem to me like a boy who has never had what some of us would consider a delicious meal." He laughed, like a bell peircing the still air.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:51 pm

Not sure what he meant by that, he jumped up

"Whats that supposed to mean!? are you insulting my father!? He does the best he can! I live a very nice life actually! He is the best cook i've ever met!" Then thinking of the many times he burnt the food "He is a good man, ask anyone!"
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:53 pm

Jamlamin laughed another peircing laugh. "He is a good man, really, but let me hint you on somthing, i have been trained and have been cooking before he was ever born, but shhh that is a secret." he chuckled. "Come come, will you eat a meal with me or shall i have to eat alone?"
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:58 pm

Wow..i cant believe it. I actually admire this guy, Morence thought to himself.

Anger melting away, Surprized by the man's response "Uhhh..i...Well...If you know my dad....i guess"
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:00 pm

Jamlamin started walking toward the blacksmith shop, smiling slightly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:05 pm

Scratches his neck again wondering what just happened. One sec he was mad, another he was accepting this guy into his home. Weird....

"Ok...." Follows the guy towards his dad's shop
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:02 am

Jamlamin stepped into the blacksmith shop and said, "So blacksmith, what would you like for me to cook?"
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:06 am

Morence's father turned around to see the same man again, a bit confused, scratching his head.

"Cook??" Looks over at Morence as Morence shrugs his own shoulders.

"He said he knew you, so i didn't think there would be a problem in inviting him. He said he'd cook dinner too...and you know your not the most BEST cook"

"Morence! Thats quite rude! I raised you better, dont be having a nice gentleman just have him cook for us!" Upset at Morence's rudeness and a bit insulted by what he said about his cooking.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:09 am

Jamlamin laughed, his bell chime type laugh. "Haha, i insist, besides i have not cooked for anyone besides myself for-" he stopped again, pondering somthing. "Awhile..." he sighed at last.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:10 am

Hypnotized, just like Morence, at his laugh. "Well..if you doooo insist..."
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:20 am

Jamlamin started a fire in the stove and set pots and pans over it, he started to boil water and let the deer meat slide into the water when it was boiling. He added pinches of salts, peppers, ground leaves and other greens. Jamlamin then cut thin slices of, potatos, carrots, onion and many other type of vegetation. He added small dumplings into the stew and made a small pan of brown gravy and made a side dish of curry. After he finished with the food and ground up ice and crushed it into a powdery ice creame type substance and added mint leaves and vanila and chocolate and stirred it up into a paste, before baking it onto a cake like dessert and started humming as he fixxed the food.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:26 am

The four eyes widened, both staring at how confident and swiftly Jam moved. Whispers to each other "Wow...look at him move." "Is that a combination? probabley gonna be delicious"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underworld   Underworld - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underworld
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwilightCity :: RPG :: Original roleplay-
Jump to: