TwilightCity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AelCrest..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-05-26

AelCrest.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:18 pm

"Hmm interesting indeed, i will definatley help my father make weapons such as those."

Morence looks up at the weapon Aeian is talking about. "This one eh? One of my dad's finest swords. I shall speak with him right away about getting you it."

Morence begins to walk to his father and then remembers Aeian's introduction and turns back.

"Aeian? My name is Morence. I'm honored to meet you!" Morence said with enthusiasm and a smile while he held out his hand for a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

Number of posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:22 pm

Aeian shook his hand, "So morence, are you interested in swordsmanship?" Aeian asked. "As a son of a blacksmith i would imagine."
Back to top Go down
https://twilightcity.forumotion.net
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:24 pm

Morence thought about it for a moment and all the times he asked his father to show him some sword play

"I find it very exciting and interesting, but im not sure if there would be any point for me, for i'll just take over my dads shop and live a peaceful life." Morence half regretted and half lied what he said cause he trully did wish for adventure.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:31 pm

"Oh really," Aeian said a bit dissapointed, "Maybe you could be enrolled at the knights academy, if you have any promise."
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:36 pm

"eh, again, i really dont see a point. If something happens to my father, whos gonna take care of my mother? and i may even have a little brother or sister on the way. I can't leave them alone, i have to be the one to support them if something happens." Morence sighs sadly knowing he'd do anything to join the academy.

OOC: i think im gonna have the village attacked and pretty much everyone killed and as usual, we get away and i join the academy lol. My family will be killed..i may have my mother survive or something for the child. Im not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:44 pm

"ehh so be it, though its kind of dissapointing," Aeian sighed, "Oh well, lets see about these payments shall we?" Aeian said.
Back to top Go down
Aladea
Winged Knight
Winged Knight
Aladea

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:01 am

name : Aelee [a-lee]
year: first year / student

looks : AelCrest.. - Page 2 Mage_p11

personality : Aelee is cheerful and bubbly, opposite of Aeian, her half-brother. While Aeian was raised up in a small village with our mum, Aelee was raised in a mansion, in the forest near AelCrest, with her father, who is a noble . Aelee is already enrolled in the AelCrest academy although the semester has yet to start. Since Aelee is in the mage division of the academy her element is lightning. Aelee's title is, "The daughter of Zeus."

OOC:
bam bitch, im the daughter of Zeus.
;]
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:21 am

OOC: oh wow. So you convinced her to join eh, Shadow? How hard did you let her kick you in your nutz to have her join? lmao xD

"Ah. right away, sir"

Morence goes and speaks with his father about the sword and what the payment should be. After a smile and pat on Morence's back, Morence goes back over to Aeian.

"It'll be about 60 silver pieces says my father. A well worth price for such a sword" Morence said with a grin
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:01 pm

OOC: I'll tell you when the swelling goes down O.o

Aeian pulled out a pounch of gold, "Oh.... well will one gold piece cover it, you can keep the change." Aeian said, "and about the Knights Academy pick up, I will get school master Avery to vouch for those right away." he said setting the container of training weapons on the counter.

OOC: 100 silver pieces equal a gold piece, 100 gold pieces equals a platinum piece
Back to top Go down
Aladea
Winged Knight
Winged Knight
Aladea

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:05 pm

OOC : he just wont have children, thats okay ;D

Aelee watched the sky darken in interest, she knew there was a storm on its way, "Perfectt," she babbled to herself. "Why not practice your lightning powers when there IS lightning?," she kept thinking, trying to convince herself. Since you weren't exactly supposed to be practicing magic unsupervised.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:02 pm

OOC: LOL! Poor Shadow.

With wide eyes and a very warm smile, Morence caught the gold piece

"Thank you, so much!! And I'll be here for that school master when he comes"

OOC: Shall we have the village attacked now eh?
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:08 pm

OOC: sure, to bad it was after i paid for my weapon lol,

"No problem really to bad you cant see about the knights academy, your always welcome to come downw ith your father to see the school anytime though." Aeian said.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:36 am

"i'll gladly tell my father about that offer" Morence beamed a smile.

Just as Morence went to turn from Aeian, he heard a scream from a woman just outside the shop. One after another, six arrows with blood dripping from their sharp points, struck inside the shop's door. The sixth one caused the door to collapse over and a woman, who had the arrows in her, collapsed on top of the door as well. Immediatley, Morence saw men and women running from the left outside the shop, yelling, screaming, and a few men with weapons charging to the right. Quickly, three arrows went through three running civilans while, two arrows struck two of the charing men. Morence looked out the window and saw the most hideous creatures, creautes who said only to be in nightmares and tales were told of these monsters to scare Morence into being good. Orcs. Orcs, dressed in steel helmets, breast plates, leg guards. Some charged with claymores, some charged with bows, and some charged with flails.

Few of the customers in the shop screamed and ran out of the shop just to be shot down by arrows.

"MORENCE! Quickly! grab my battle-armor, my sharpest long sword, and my shield! Everyone else, hide, quickly!You'll be safer in here rather then being shot down! Anyone who can fight, grab a weapon and some armor!" Morence's father boomed.

Instantly, Morence grabbed all his father's equipment and helped his father suit up to fight.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:40 am

Aeian broke into action instantly, he dove to his katana and unseathed it in one fluid motion, almost to fast to follow. He strapped his new sword to his back and picked up the nearest tower shield and crouched low, covering himself from head to toe behind the shield, but peeking out slightly.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:54 am

Morence began to grab a long sword as well, until his father grabbed it from him.

"No, Morence you will not fight! i need you alive for your mother and the baby thats on the way. If these bastards are coming from the right, then you might still have time to get your mother out of there!" Morence's Father said as if he had over-heard Morence's and Aiden's conversation earlier.

"But father! I want to fight! i can help you and drive all these monster from our home. We can save everyone! let me fight! Morence begged

"NO! I will not repeat myself! I'm going to run out there and i want you RIGHT behind me, i will get you as far as i can and when i say to run, you run as fast as you can to your mother!!"
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:00 am

Aeian walked carefully up towards Morence and his father, eyeing the door cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:17 am

Morence's father notices Aeian and gives him a friendly nod. Quickly, Morence's father rolls outside the door and holds up his shield as he deflects 2 arrows. He then charges into battle while Morence stayed close behind him and the shield.

OOC: too lazy to describe the details of the father's fighting xD
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:19 am

Aeian followed them out, shield raised carefully, when an orc can to close to him, he snapped his katana out, catching the orc through the eye, then punched it in the head sending it flying off of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:25 am

Homes and shops were being raided and then burned. Half of the village was burned down and already was covered in the bloody massacre of the vilagers. More and more orcs were swarming in, each dead orc was replaced by 7 more blood-thirsty orcs. More and more, Morence's father and Aeidan would kill many of the orcs, but they were beginning to get overwhelmed. Morence barley picked up one of the humungous heavy claymores one dead orc had so he could defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:27 am

"We need to find Avery," Aeian roared over the combat, "He's a very powerful mage!" Aeian butched another orc that had the brilliant idea to step to close.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:32 am

Morence's father yelled over the combat as well "any idea where he might be at, my boy?!?! Cause we need to find him fast before its too late!!!" Morence's father looked for any alleys that was clear and pointed one out for Morence. "NOW MORENCE! GO GO!"

Morence charged as fast as he could with the claymore slowing him down a bit. He saw a few arrows come flying at him, but Morence jumped and rolled into the alley just dodging them. He then took off to his home.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:34 am

"A small clearing by the market, are carriage is there!" Aeian yelled, bashing an orcs skull in with his shield.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:52 am

"Lead the way! I got your back!" Morence's father roared. And killed a few orcs himself.

Morence began to dread the idea of seeing his home cause as he got closer and closer, he saw more and more homes and buildlings burned to the ground with smoke everywhere in the sky. And there his home..at least...the rubble of his home. He thought his heart totally collapsed and had to fight to stay on his feet instead of falling to his knees. As he slowly walked up to the burned pieces of his home, he saw the most disturbing sight that would always be carried with him till the day he dies. On the ground was his mother's burnt and chopped up body. The orcs obviously, must have known she was pregnant and sliced open her stomach and there in her stomach was the womb and a nearly full developed dead baby. Morence became in shock and began to run, but then tripped only 6 steps away from his dead mother and dead sibling. He began to throw up and then collapsed on the ground. He hugged his knees and didn't make another move.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:56 am

Aeian roared and punched an orc in the face, shattering his teeth, he then charged forward and punched it in the throat, crushing its windpipe. Aeian then wipped about, cleaving half the face from another foolish orc. Up Ahead was the market place, and around a turn was the grassy clearing.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:01 am

Keeping Orcs and arrows away from Aeian's back, Morence's father hopes to god that Morence was able to get to his mother and his sibling before it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AelCrest..
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwilightCity :: RPG :: Original roleplay-
Jump to: