TwilightCity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AelCrest..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-05-26

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:47 pm

There is a magical school called Aelcrest that was constructed centuries ago, that accepted anyone who showed any promise in magical ability. Mages were naturally very powerful and most were very intelligent, but were usually naturally weak of body, so years after the initial construction they built another school to train knights that would be individually chosen for each mage in their second year, in the a ritual called the "joining". After the knight and mage are joined, the knight is eventually able to use basic magic for as long as the pact between mage and knight exists. Basic magic includes, if the mage is of the fire element then the knight will gain basic fire magic, which incudes creating fires, and casting fire balls. There are some mages who can use more then one type of magic, but they will not be as strong in their elements. If there is a mage that can use light(healing) and fire, they will not be able to cast as strong of spells in fire as a pure fire mage, and wont be as strong in healing as a pure light mage. Knights are usually picked by skill, usually school masters will go to neighboring villages to seek talent, or travel to neighboring castles to test the lords and ladies son/daughter.

Magics
fire
water
wind
earth
lightning
light (healing)
dark (curses)

Knight Ranks
page (first year)
squire (second year)
Knight (thrid year)
Knight Protector (fourth year)

mage ranks
student (first year)
initiate (second year)
apprentice (third year)
Magi (fourth year)

Character
name: Aeian (pronounce A-en or A-n)
year: first
looks: AelCrest.. Fd_bmp10
personality: He is more of a loner and dosen't spend much time with the people of the academy, but he excels in all of his studies, and in sword play. He was discovered by a school master when he was young in a poor and far away town. When he was fourteen the school master returned again and he left with him to join the Knights academy the next school year

Last edited by Shadow on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://twilightcity.forumotion.net
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

Number of posts : 346

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:46 am

Character

Name: Morence

Year: N/A (Not in the school yet)

Looks: AelCrest.. Pictur12

Personality: Enjoys to crack jokes just to entertain others. Very compassionate, polite (when necessary), and warm. Morence would risk his life for those he cares about and is extremely loyal to those he cares about. He can usually keep his cool and stay calm even while hes being aggrivated. Though, piss him off enough and his temper can become uncontrollable and a full out rage. Patient as Morence is, he always desires for more and more dangererous adventures.
Morence lives in the small village of Gerico. He lives on the more decent side of town, but trouble can always be found...even if you dont look for it. His father is a well-known blacksmith and supports the family with food, protection, and a nice wooden two-story home. His mother stays home and keeps the home cleaned. Every day, his father would bring Morence to the blacksmith shop and together they'd work or laugh and goof around with each other. Morence's father was a extremely skilled fighter and every now and then, Morence would ask him to teach him some sword play. His father didn't want Morence to have a dangerous life and thought Morence deserved a good peaceful life so every time, so the answer was no.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:03 am

Aeian leaned against an old oak tree over looking a lake in the forest surrounding Aelcrest, enjoying the peace an tranquility. He carefully wiped his sword free of any smudges or oils, and watched the calm of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:06 am

Slipping on his black fingerless gloves -for in the fall, it begins to become chillier-, Morence heads out the door to go visit his friend Richard.

"As always, hes too lazy to bring his butt to my place" Mumbled Morence, followed by a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:08 am

Aeian sighed, seathed his sword, and stood up. Aeian needed to return to the castle soon, or he would be late for his studies.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:22 am

Morence continued to walk and for an odd reason, he got the chills.

"Huh. must be the weather, ah well" Shivers and rubs his hands together to create a little warmth
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:31 am

When Aeian entered the academy, one of the various school masters came over to him huffing and puffing about him being late. "Sorry sir," Aelain apologized, " what did you need of me today?"
" You shall be accompanying to a village to help scout out some tallent," school master Avery said. "and thats that." He finished as he sall Aeian start to protest. Aelain grumbled under his breath and exited the academy with Avery, then he got into a carriage and drove down one of many dirt roads to a village.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:17 pm

As Morence walks he begins to think of the very reason why hes going to Richard's house.

"Mother always said to be civil, and Father always said to give em what they deserve....the bastard fuc*ed my girlfriend while i was away with my father. Oh yeah, he deserves this" Grumbled Morence.

Morence quickened his pace and squeezed his fists as he made his way over to Richards.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:20 pm

Aeian sat up and rubbed his head from his nap as a village came into view down in a valley, they still had a little while to travel down the winding road to the village, but they were close.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:45 pm

Morence came into view of Richards house and could see Richard in the window for a quick second before he quickly hid behind the curtain.

"Pussy, he knows hes in deep"

Morence knew his parents were at work so he tried for the door knob first and of course, it was locked.

"You better let me in Richard, dont make me come in after you!"

Silence.....

"I know your in there!! LET ME IN OR YOU'LL REGRET!!!"

Silence...

"SO BE IT RICHARD! I CALL YOU MY BESTFRIEND AND YOU FUCK MY GIRLFRIEND! WELL BESTFRIEND, HERES WHAT IM GONNA DO FOR YOU!"

Full of rage, Morence kicks open the door with one swift kick and charges in after Richard who, with a pale fear-struck face, sprinted across into his room. Richard tried to close his door, but Morence was too fast and slammed his hand onto the door making it open all the way up and causing Richard to knock his head on the door and fall flat on his butt. Swiftly, Morence threw his foot on top of Richard's throat causing him to lay flat on his back now. Morence pushed hard with his foot, barley resisting the urge to block any air to come through Richard's body.

In a extremely dead cold tone "So tell me Richard....was it worth it? did it feel great? did it feel amazing? would you have FUCKED her again? maybe you would've done it harder next time, eh? And just for one reason, Richard, im going to let you live for now. Im sure you wanna know that one reason...well, lets just say, i want you to be able to tell Caroline, your friends, my friends, EVERYONE what, I, Morence Salvitore, did to you. So now im going to let you go. Go and fuck Caroline hard, fuck her as hard as you can cause lemme tell you, you don't have long."

With that, Morence released his foot, turned around, took two steps, and then came back and kicked Richard severly hard right in his gut causing the wind to leave his chest. Then Morence went back outside, closed the door nicely, and began walking to the market casually with a grin and thought to himself, that was civil enough
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:56 pm

Aeian hummed a tune out of boredom as the carriage pulled into the market place of the small village of gerico. Seems like a peaceful enough place, though it must be boring, he thought to himself. Many people bartered and traded loudly in the hustle and bustle of the market place. Aeian leaned out the window more and spotted a young man with a wolfish smile on his face, looking very pleased with himself.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:34 pm

Feeling triumphant, Morence walks towards his dad's shop. Awkwardly, he notices some kid sticking his head out and staring at him from a carriage. Weirdo............... Morence continues to walk to his father's shop.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:49 pm

The carriage pulled into a slight grassy clearing and Aeian and Avery got out. "So school master, may i visit the blacksmith to see about about my blade?" he asked.
Avery huffed and said, "So be it." Aeian left avery and headed towards the blacksmith shop.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Morence opens the door and spots his father speaking to a few customers. Laying his black jacket on a desk in the back, he goes to examine any new weapons or armor his father has created.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:23 pm

Aeian opened the door to the blacksmith's shop, watching a few customers milling about the shop, then he steps into the shop and closes the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:26 pm

Hearing the little bell ring from the door, letting the shop owner know someone new has arrived, Morence peeks around the corner and sees that same kid.

"Who is this kid..? a friend of Richard's maybe? ha, who cares. could just be a normal kid. Quit bein so paranoid, Morence." Mumbles to himself
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:28 pm

Aeilan walked over to the shop keep and waited patiently for him to finish with his other customers.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:35 pm

Giving this person a chance, Morence walked over to the front desk with a polite smile and a warm greeting

"Hey there. My father over there is a little busy with some other customers, but i'm sure i could help you with something?" Smiles warmly at this person
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:38 pm

"If you could," Aeian started, while grabbing and setting his sword and sheath on the table, " I would like you to check for any damages and blemishes on the blade, and change the grip as it is worn." Aeian then takes out a pendant, a symbol of the knights academy. "I am also here to pick up a shipment of sparring weapons for the knights academy."

Last edited by Shadow on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:44 pm

"Of course. I'll check the back for the shipment and i'll take your sword over to the anvil to examine it closer"

Carefully takes the boy's sword and sets it over on a table that is in the boy's sight. Then goes to the back and checks the boxes of shipments.

A knight huh? he looks a bit young, maybe my age. Very interesting. Lucky guy

"Knights academy? No...knights academy? Nope...knights academy.....Ah! er..no...Knights Academy? .....Aha! This is it"

Morence goes to pick up the box but notices its quite heavy.

"Ah jeez"

Morence crouches and with much of his strength, he picks up the box with two arms and brings it back over to the front desk by the boy. He trys to gently put the box down but it comes down with bit of a slam.

"OH! My deepest apologies! if anything is broken at all, i will fix it myself and give you money in return. I'm very sorry!" Morence says to the boy with a very sincere and sympathetic face
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:48 pm

"It is fine, their not mine after all." Aeian said with a sly smile. Aeian grabbed the box and held it in his right hand tucked against his shoulder, and rummaged through it with his left hand. "Everything seems to be in order," he said, "and could you also show me your collection of weapons?"
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:51 pm

With a sigh of relief, Morence nods and signals him to follow into the back where the collection of weapons are held.

"My father makes just about everything. Swords, daggers, maces, flails, helmets, breast plates, you name it. And if he doesn't have it, just tell him what it is and he'll have it in no time, guranteed!" Morence said with a envy voice of his father.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:59 pm

"Does your father carry any katanas, or im looking for a Tachi sword, and do you have a tanto, a small japanese knife thats about 17 inches or so that could be hidden on my leg or chest, and if your not carrying any japanese style weapons, could i see your collection of claymores and bastard swords?" he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:02 pm

oh boy, lots of questions, it looks like he travels round the world

"Katanas yes, Tachi sword...i trully never have heard of one. Tantos, if we dont got em, we can make them. Claymores and bastard swords, we have plenty!"

Morence leads the boy all round the back of the shop showing him the weapons.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:11 pm

"A tachi sword is a bit like a katana, but is much longer, an average tachi is about 40 inches long, while a katana is about 26 or 27." Aeian informed him. Aeian admired the fine craftmanship of the weapons, and found a beautiful longsword that was black and had red thread criss crossing the 12 inch grip, with a sparkling 42 inch blade. " I want that one," Aeian said pointing to the sword, "and my name is Aeian by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AelCrest.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AelCrest..
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwilightCity :: RPG :: Original roleplay-
Jump to: