TwilightCity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AelCrest..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-05-26

AelCrest.. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:01 am

"Because at this point, he is taking you serious, and he deems a stance unnecessary at this point?" Aeian asked as much as stated.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightcity.forumotion.net
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

Number of posts : 346

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:10 am

"Screw off again" Morence grumbled.

Immediatley after Morence said that, the instructor struck with his fists and hit Morence square in the right shoulder.

"Ow!" Morence shook his shoulder a bit and then swung his sword at the instructor, only having it blocked once again. Then this time, Morence stepped back and thought for a moment.

Aeian was able to get his guard down by surprize, hmmm....

Morence stepped forward once more and this time, he began to swing down and then quickly lifted his sword swinging to the right hitting the instructor in his right hip causing him to lose his balance for a moment.

"YES!" Morence nearly shrieked with triumph
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:11 am

"Oh, finally learned the basics of swordplay?" Aeian asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:12 am

OOC: how far should we go till my guy passes or fails the test? lol

Morence mocked the instructor "you ok their old man!?"

The instructor stood straight and just smirked.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:14 am

OOC: well just show him what you can do, once the instructor is satisfied then you'll go on and see what weapons you can use

Aeian laughed and sat on the ground, stifling a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:17 am

OOC: should i like show my "enraged" side that came out with the orc?

Morence, more satisfied and confident now, slid off his black leather jacket and threw it on the ground. His white t-shirt was dirty and drenched in sweat causing it to stick to his chest. He then ran his fingers through his black hair and got into his stance once again.

"Come at me, again. Maybe you'll be more prepared this time."
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:18 am

OOC: if you want, or you can save it.

Aeian closed his eyes and decided to take a little nap.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:23 am

OOC: Well, hmm, i dont wanna spend to much time on this one single part, its already takin longer then i wanted it too lol

Morence took a deep breath and then told himself to reason and to take things slow. He then used his hand to signal the instructor to come at him.

The instructor just walked to him again this time, a little more cautious though. He then quickly through his fist at Morence's face, connecting hard with his jaw. Blood flew out of Morence's mouth and Morence stumbled for a second and regained his position. The Instructor through another fist, but down to his knees. Quickly, Morence used his sword to block his fist and then countered with his foot in the Instructor's left thigh.

"Getting better in just a matter of an hour" Spoke the instructor, but he wondered what fueled this boy to learn so quickly and for why all the anger was in him.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:24 am

Aeian yawned, "Isint this taking a bit long, can't you just go on to see what weapons he is proficent with now?"
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:29 am

"I was just bored and wanted to see how good he was. Ah well" The Instructor said as he very quickly caught Morence's sword in mid-air and then gently took it from him

"I would have to say he'd do best with a long-sword or claymore. He has unusual strength for as young as he is, could be from working in the blacksmith with his father. BUT he requires MUCH practice"

As the instrutor mentioned Morence's father, his eyes became just a little watery and that lump in his throat appeared. Quickly, Morence swallowed it down.

"how do you know my father!?" Morence quickly grabbed the instructor by the scruff, slammed him against a wall and spoke extremely cold and stern.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:31 am

Aeian jumped up in an instant, rushing over to Morence. Aeian stopped next and set his hand on his shoulder in a non threating manner, for now.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:36 am

Morence ignored Aeian's touch and still held onto the instructor's scruff

"Answer me damnit!"

The instructor spoke softly and calmy "relax my boy. Your father is known by many people around, he is an extremely skilled blacksmith, one of the best i've ever seen. I meant no harm, but tell me, why are you so angry i mentioned his name? Is something wrong with your father?"

Morence slowly released his grip and then slowly turned his head to right staring at the ground.

"My village...it was attacked. He told me to save my mother and our nearly new born member, but i was too late. Aeian found me and took me here"

Morence left out the details of what happened before Aeian found him, for he barley could remember himself anyways.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:38 am

Aeian dropped his arm for Morence's shoulder and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:46 am

"Thats quite a shame...your father supplied many of his weapons and armor to us. We knew his equpiment would be no disappointment and would only help the more......." With a great sigh "No matter though, theres no reason to be mourn his death"

Morence quickly looked up in the Instructor's eyes with painful and disturbed eyes. And then quickly and carelessy walked away, bumping into Aeian's shoulder hard on accident, but he really didn't care. He just wanted to get out of there, away from anyone that would remind him of his family.

"Did i say something or do something wrong?" The instructor asked Aeian
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:46 am

Aeian shrugged again and walked after Morence. "Who knows?"
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:50 am

Before Aeian could walk too far, the instructor gently grabbed his shoulder and said quietly "watch that boy, for he has more anger built inside of him then i've seen in more then 1000 men. Something troubles him deep inside, i can tell. Make sure he doesn't do anything he would regret" The instructor then released Aeian
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:51 am

"Way ahead of you." Aeian said as he walked away after Morence.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:53 am

Morence quickly glanced around looking for anywhere he could mope in silence, for he didn't care about forgetting all together that he even had a family right now. All he wanted to do was mourn for them, but that instructor was right, what was even the point? Morence thought and thought and drove himself more and more crazy.
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:54 am

Aeian hurried and caught up with Morence, "Well if your looking for a place to stay while waiting for the resistration results, you can stay in my room." Aeian said.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:57 am

"Forget it. What do i have to do next to get in this academy? did that old man say i passed or what?" Morence spoke with annoyance
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:58 am

"Who knows?" Aeian shrugged, "You should be about done with the exams so wait and take a load off."
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:59 am

"Theres nothing else i can do so its guranteed i can get in this place? No other tests? fights? anything!?"
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:10 am

"I think you should have a pretty guranteed spot in this place." Aeian said.
Back to top Go down
Montmorencey Salavator
Admin
Admin
Montmorencey Salavator

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:11 am

"What do you mean?" Morence asked
Back to top Go down
Jamlamin
Admin
Admin
Jamlamin

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:49 am

"Eh, well you do show considerable promise, even if you suck somthing horrid now." Aeian asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AelCrest..   AelCrest.. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AelCrest..
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwilightCity :: RPG :: Original roleplay-
Jump to: